|Here at ITL we
appreciate that some people may still have reservations about
buying services or products over the Internet. To help you make
an informed buying decision, we are happy to provide information
about our company and a checklist for what you should look out
for when making any internet purchase.
We hope that this will answer all of your questions, but if there
is any further information you require please call us on 01772 36 80 82 or
visit our offices.
If you can't visit us in person.. take our Virtual Tour! - Click here to
(The Virtual Tour will open in a
CLICK HERE to return to the Horse
ITL - Who and where we are...
on the Internet - A Guide
is a checklist of items to look for whenever you are buying products or
services over the Internet.
You will also find these guidelines at the
of Fair Trading's web site.
ITL has been established since 1996 and now has a reputation for
providing high quality services to both business clients and private
* Thanks to our proven business reputation, we offer secure online
payments for all of our customers through one of the worlds largest
credit card processors - Worldpay.
* Our portfolio of web sites attract an average of 18,000 visitors
* Our offices are open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday for telephone
enquiries and customer service and support. Personal callers are welcome during
* ITL is registered with the Data Protection Registrar to ensure
complete privacy of any personal information provided to us by our
clients or customers. Our registration number is Z7227921.
|* Check the
company displays all contact details, postal address, phone etc.
* Check that the credit/debit card payments are made through a reputable
credit card processing company.
your personal details for in the future.
* If you are paying online, check that there is a padlock option
available to ensure maximum security for your card details.
* Retain any receipts or documentation relating to your payment for reference.
* If someone uses your payment card fraudulently, you can cancel
the payment and your card issuer must arrange for your account to be
re-credited in full.
* Be wary of monthly payment plans which are payable with your credit